Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Graduation From Nursery

Yesterday afternoon was my graduation from Nursery. Everyone was super excited especially me, my mom and my dad as well as my grandparents. My Mama Fe came all the way from Sorsogon to attend my graduation. I know my parents was really proud to see me dancing, reciting a poem, and of course receiving my awards. I then got 4 awards in all - 3 gold medals and 1 ribbon. I was among the most cheerful children. The other awards I got was for joining the Search For Little Miss Day Care. Below are some of the pictures during my graduation.


the processional

doxology

i'm a little nurse

reciting a poem - 2 yellow mangoes

modern dance - Kembot

receiving my awards

finale - waltz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't depart your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the standard information a person supply on your visitors? Is gonna be again regularly in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Look into my website - ver champions league online