Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chantal Zoe looks more like Jonas by 5%



Its really proven then, me and my Dad has more resemblance as compared to my Mom.. sorry Mom.

From eyes, nose, lips, and height, I got it all from my Dad but the shape of my face is from my Mom.

From the day I was born until today, many would say I really look like my Dad. They would even call me "Jonasa or Kunata" (my Dad's name Jonas and nickname Kunat called by his friends).

Why did it happened?

- Maybe because like elder people would say my Dad's blood is stronger than my Mom.

- Other would say, "maybe your Mom was so much in love with your Dad while she was pregnant with you" (this is true, my mom really love my Dad ever since and Dad feels the same way)


Whatever the reason is all I know is that I'm a gift from God and whoever I got more resemblance from the most important thing is that I am the only princess baby dear of my parents.

No comments: