Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I need to see the doctor today

Last night, I was not able to sleep so well because my feet are so itchy. Can't understand why, there is no any mosquito in our room, nor any insect that would bite me. This early morning my mom was shocked to see my feet, they are so mataba and has several wounds. She then asked me if I still want to go to school. Of course I said yes although I'm not able to walk properly. At school I wasn't able to play that much and before going home I removed my shoes and socks because I'm not comfortable anymore.

As soon as I got home, I was surprised my mom was already there and my dad waiting for me. They've checked my feet right away and decided to take me to the doctor as soon as possible. So before lunch me, my mom, and my yaya went to my doctor. My doctor said it was just a local allergy and my mom should not worry so much about it. He then gave me medicine to take and ointment to apply to my wounds.

After lunch and after taking my medicine, as scheduled I have to take a nap. Good thing I was able to sleep early and fast. As soon as I woke up my mom made me a snack and after that we went to the faith healer. Yes, the faith healer will make me a siopao again. He's going to put a red colored pen on my forehead. LOL!

When we got home, my parents was so amazed to see me running around the house and playing outside with my friends. They saw me walking properly and like nothing has ever happened to my feet. That day ends very happy for me because I didn't miss the fun playing.

Before I forgot today is my Mama Fe's birthday. We just called her up and greet her happy birthday. Sad to say we can't attend her celebration because she is in Sorsogon. Anyway, I know she'll be coming very soon. I miss her so much.

No comments: