Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mrs. Beasley's

Mrs. Beasley's Thank You Gifts


Founded in 1978, Mrs. Beasley's is a multi channel retailer of Fresh Baked muffins, cookies, brownies and cakes sold via a mail order catalog, the Internet, retail stores and selected third party affiliates. Mrs. Beasley's bakes and assembles its products at a 30,000 sq. ft. facility in Carson, California. All gift baskets, boxes and towers are custom designed and manufactured to our specifications.

Mrs. Beasley's caters to both the Corporate and Consumer gifting markets with a broad offering of Gifts to be shared in the office or at a family gathering and individual gifts for Holidays and special gifting occasions. In addition to baked goods Mrs. Beasley's, also offers a line of wine, snack and spa baskets custom designed for everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared around the net.
Shame on Google for now not positioning this submit higher!
Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =)

Here is my web blog - michael kors chain tote

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple
ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be
a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has
83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


my web blog :: michael kors jewelry collection

Anonymous said...

Hi mates, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say about this post, in my view its genuinely awesome in favor
of me.

Here is my page :: cheap ray ban wayfarer