Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday At The Beach

Today we went to the beach to celebrate the "muling pagkabuhay" of Jesus Christ. This was planned since last last week and the original plan was we're going to have an overnight at Daet at our resort. Unfortunately our car was not available for almost a week so we just decided not to pursue with it. After we arrive from Sorsogon last Saturday the car was already available then and we end up going to the beach today at Bacacay, Albay.


Everybody was invited. What I mean is that our family as well as the other friends of my dad and their family here in our neighborhood. If I can still remember we are about 20 persons.

I'm really super duper excited about today's swimming that I end up sleeping while traveling back home until dinner time. I woke up around past 8pm tonight and wondered where is the beach.. hahaha!

No comments: