Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Surprise!!


Today is my 3rd birthday and my Mom and Dad surprised me with pretty balloons. This was actually my mom's idea. I'm so touched!


They woke me up at around 7am. My Mom started singing happy birthday to my ears while kissing me. My dad started hugging me too.





I was really surprised to wake up with balloons beside me. 4 pretty balloons and one dog-shaped balloon.


I said thank you to my mom and dad, hugged them oh so tight and kissed them as many as I could.





I have no school for today because it was reported earlier that there is a typhoon coming.

I somehow feel sad because my party will be canceled and will be moved until next week. It's okay.

Next Saturday will be a joint birthday celebration of me and my mom. Can't wait for that day to come!

No comments: