Friday, November 16, 2007

My Mom Loves Shopping Online

My Mom really loves shopping for her as well as daddy's and my clothes, shoes, accessories, and the likes. I oftentimes go with her when doing so and I always have to wait for many hours because she has lots of things to buy. We both actually love fitting different dress and shoes and end up buying all those that suit us perfectly and will fit her budget. But most of the time, I see my Mom shopping for clothes online. She would sometimes show me a picture from an online boutique, Tobi.com and ask me if it that certain dress is beautiful and will fit her perfectly. After I immediately tell her "yes it's beautiful mom", she will get her credit card, type numbers and letters from the keyboard, and clicking the mouse a few times, then she'll say "shopping is done, in the next 24-48 hours my seven for all mankind jeans and your daddy's nudie jeans from nudie are going to be delivered soon right in our doorstep". I know this is not actually the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened. Now, after few days a package for my mom has arrived and it was the jeans she was showing me from her computer just the other day. I was really amazed not only by that but also the fast processing of my Mom's order as well as the quality of the jeans she has order online. It was truly a new kind of shopping I discovered and I will further get to know and will possibly take advantage of it too as I grow older.

No comments: