Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Wowo Bought Me A Bike!!



























Last Saturday when we went to the mall, my Wowo asked me to choose a bike for his birthday present for me this coming Wednesday. I've chosen such kind of bike not only because it's a Barbie bike but also my Dad and Mom liked it to very much. Although it is very colorful, it's still pleasing to the eyes.

My Wowo said he will buy it for me by Saturday during my birthday party but I was surprised to see him carrying this bike a while ago and going straight to our house. He said he already bought the bike before anyone else buy it.

So the whole night I was biking inside our house since it was raining so hard outside. I have slept at almost 11 in the evening because I was still so busy and enjoyed riding my new bike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.