Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Jelly Shoes For Me


Yesterday my Mom went to visit her mother, my Mama Fe at Sorsogon City. My grandma actually stays in Irosin, Sorsogon which is one hour from Sorsogon City. My Mom and my grandma decided to meet at Sorsogon City so they can have a date out together and of course go on shopping together like the way they use to do before. I know my Mom misses her Mom so much and I'm really happy that they still bond together once in a while.

And whenever they go shopping they never forget to bring me pasalubongs. A black jelly shoes is what my Mom brought me yesterday. She said it was my Mama Fe who purchased the jelly shoes for me. Not only that, my Mama Fe also reserved chocolates for me, colorful small kisses and one bar dark chocolate.

No comments: