Monday, February 18, 2008

Barbie Jelly Shoes For Me

Today my Mom went shopping at the mall (as usual, what's new about it, hehe!) even though its raining so hard. Nothing can really stop her from doing so as long as she's in the mood for shopping and has the money to spare . Thanks to her eon card that saves her craving for shoes, clothes, bags, and food.

She left the house as early as 9 am and she arrived home by lunch. She bought shoes and slippers for herself as well as a new sexy black and white blouse. And of course she bought me a white colored Barbie jelly shoes.

Take a look!


Oh by the way, she still went shopping this afternoon when I was already asleep. She came home past 6 in the evening already and brought with her a lot of shopping bags full clothes and another 2 pair of cutie plastic shoes. She also bought a bunch of donuts for me too.. my favorite!

No comments: