Friday, February 1, 2008

RBS Six Nations


Just what is rugby? I've heard that from my Mom and Dad several times ago and wonder what is rugby. Good thing one day I've got the chance to ask my parents about it. Then, they told me that rugby is a popular sport that many people love playing. That is because of the great thrill it has to offer. My Dad said he never got the chance to experience such game but he assures me that it's really an exciting game to play.

My Mom then told me that her cousins from Europe loves playing such game too because its really popular there. Then one day my Mom opened a site called RBS 6 Nations. She told me that it is an official website of Europe's rugby game that provides a lot of great stuffs. Among these are fixtures and results, fun interactive games, tournament news, latest rugby news, as well as podcasts section for six nations fans.

Sadly, I can't understand these things yet. But maybe when I grow up and is already exposed to games such as rugby then probably I can know more about such sport.

But if you love rugby and you know more about it, check out RBS Six Nations now.


No comments: