Thursday, September 6, 2007

acting like my mommy


Zoe acting like Mommy Eden (hehehe)

wearing Mom's white pointed shoes
wearing Mom's shades
wearing Mom's red jacket
wearing Mom's pink with gold bag and white bolero

I'm really fun of wearing my Mom's clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, and even her make up. One time she caught me with red lipstick all over my lips and on my cheeks. Sometimes she gets really mad when she got home because her shoes are everywhere inside the house and she knows I'm the only one who would play with her things.

I can't wait to grow up a little older so all her clothes and shoes can fit me. She always tell me that when I grow up like a lady she will allow me to use her things. She will even teach me how to put make up and the proper way to dress like a real lady.

No comments: