Wednesday, September 19, 2007

SAD :(

Last Saturday was supposed to be a very very happy day but it turned out to be very happy only.

Last Saturday, I was supposed to watch Kokey at the mall. Yes, we've been there with my Mom, cousin Raen, Tita Grace, and Ate Gemma. 4pm we are already there so excited to watch but then there were so many people crowding at the third floor. We are an hour early and so we decided to have snacks first and play at the princess playhouse.

One hour of playing at the princess playhouse is so much fun, there were lots of kids whom I've played with. But of course my favorite part at the playhouse is the slide.

Playing for an hour at the playhouse makes me and my cousin very hungry so its time for a light snack first and dinner would follow.

Finding a vacant tables-and-chairs was not that easy since there were lots of people as I said. While my Mom and Tita Grace ordered our snacks, my yaya look for vacant tables-and-chairs but unfortunately found none. Good thing one of my Mom's boss was there and offered us a seat.

At the middle of our snacks people starts to rush towards the 2nd floor and the third floor of the mall. Yes, Kokey was already upstairs and dancing.. (as what people said). Sad to say we we're not anymore allowed to go to the 3rd floor because there were too many people. Of course the guards were concern about the safety of everybody else there.

After snacks my Mom just decided to allow me and my cousin to take rides.. bunny rabbit, crocodile, motorcycle, horse, seal, etc. It was so much fun again. I've really enjoy my Saturday afternoon although I haven't seen Kokey in personal.

No comments: