Wednesday, September 12, 2007

a poem for my mom and dad

Dear Dad and Mom

I want to personally thank you for always being near me
For all the unconditional love you have always given to me
Both of you have been the best parents I could ever want
Both of your were with me when I laughed, when I cried
When I succeeded and when I failed
Both of you are always there giving me a helping hand
I thank both of you for being such great parents
And I want you to know that I love you both very much

- this is a poem my Mom was reading last night. She got it from one website and edited some words therein. She said she dedicated this poem to her parents. She red this poem to me twice and explained what the entire poem means. After that, I also told her and dad that I also would like to dedicate such poem to them.

No comments: