Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kokey is coming.. korekorekorekok


Yehey! Kokey is coming over here at Legazpi on Saturday together with the other casts. I'm super excited that I can't sleep properly last night (what more tonight!)

My mom told me she will take me to Pacific Mall tomorrow afternoon after the wedding she and dad will attend. I'm really over excited because for sure she will allow me to play at the Princess Playhouse and take a lot of rides like the bunny rabbit, airplane, seal, crocodile, horse, and many more!

And I know for sure we will take snacks and dinner at the mall.. Jollibee and Chowking here I come again! My yaya will also follow there after her saturday class, this will be a lot of fun. Hope daddy can come as well but he has to do a lot of work at home since we are moving to our new home very soon. I will just bring home a pasalubong for my daddy.

No comments: