Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ashop Commerce

My mom has an online boutique business that has been operating for more than 2 years already. She was really happy having such kind of side line business because she really earn a lot of money from it. She said it only needs patience and love for what you are doing. With curiosity in my head although I'm only 3 years old, I asked my Mom if she sometimes experience problems regarding her online business. Then she told and explained me everything the way I can fully understand it. After that long talk, I've learned from my Mom that having such kind of business online is not an easy task because there are certain things to be considered. But I always remember what she always told me that her online business is one of her ways to earn extra income aside from her other jobs.

Talking about the many things my Mom considered while starting her online business is to get a hosted shopping cart. This shopping cart is just like the normal cart that we use when we go to supermarkets, but the only difference is that the shopping cart I'm talking about can only be used online. So, with the shopping cart software as well as the ecommerce software that my Mom got from Ashop Commerce, everything else for her online business was made easy.

If your Mom also would like to try online business like my Mom, recommend her to get a shopping cart software only from Ashop Commerce.


No comments: