Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hair Loss Product

My Uncle Jay who is from Manila arrived today at our house. He is a good looking man with his brown eyes, good height, and natural hair style. I've complimented him for that and he told me thank you. However, he told me than lately she noticed that his hair are becoming lesser that there is a bald look somewhere at the top of his head. That's one thing he worries so much which also affects his overall look as well as confidence. He even joked that maybe it is also one of the reason why he still single today.


While he and my Dad talked about hair problems, I've listened to them eagerly like I can fully understand them. My Uncle Jay told my Dad some of his friends advice him not to use strong shampoo products because that could be one one the main causes why his hair get lesser. He also said that hair loss is giving them so much headache.


Because of that my Dad recommended my Uncle Jay to make use of hair loss products like the well known, trusted, and proven Provillus. My Dad also added that my Uncle Jay can also check TrustSource.org so he can further know more about the said hair loss product through the available provillus review found at the said site.

No comments: