Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Search For Little Miss Sagmin

This morning when I arrived at home from school I saw my Mom and Dad talking to an elder woman. I wonder what they were talking about because they were looking at me with a confusion on their face. Little do I know the elder woman was actually convincing my parents to allow me to join the Search For Little Miss Sagmin this coming fiesta of our patron on February 11. It is a talent contest where the winner would win a plaque,cash, and other things.

I can see my Mom and Dad were really super excited about it thus they said yes to the elder woman they were talking to. Then my Mom asked me what talent will I show during the said contest and then I told her that I will recite a poem (Only One Mother), sing a song, and dance.

See, I'm multi talented so I guess I will likely win the contest.

Wish me luck my friends..

No comments: