Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Smorty

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

My Mom got a very good news for me because finally the blog she authored for me was approved by Smorty. Do you have any idea what Smorty is all about and why I'm quite excited about it? Well, it is where me and my Mom can actually get paid to blog the things we love.

Generally, Smorty is a service that bonds great advertisers to bloggers and vice versa wherein both would benefit in the end. To make it more clear, Smorty certainly helps bloggers like my Mom to get paid for blogging. And on the part of the advertisers, Smorty helps them advertise on blogs whatever product they have.

My Mom told me that many of her friends who are also bloggers or may I say blog addicts joined Smorty in order to earn extra cash aside from the salary and allowances they have. So from Smorty they can earn extra money which they can spend for all their other needs and of course have them as savings. Isn't it great, just by simply giving out your opinions you can earn dollars? My Mom really loves this idea that's why she always update my blog along with her other blogs to get a good traffic. Good traffic would mean a higher page rank and that is one thing very important to Smorty so we can get more offers from advertisers.

Moreover, another thing that me and my Mom loved about Smorty is that as compared to other service it has a unique blogger ranking system. As mentioned above, if your blog has a higher page rank then you are likely to be offered with high paying campaigns including lower paid campaigns.

So, have you finally decided to make your own blog now and blog the things you love? Go ahead and take time making the most of your blogs and blog for money the soonest possible.

No comments: