Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Best Stretch Marks Solution My Mom Has Found

My Mom used to have problems regarding her stretch marks while she was still pregnant of me until she gave birth to me. She told me that she really was worried about those marks in her tummy and during that time she don't know how to prevent stretch marks. At the early stage of her pregnancy she has been using stretch marks product such as creams and lotions but these doesn't seem to work best for her and they only get even worse to look at.

Thanks to her Mom, my grandmother who recommend her to make use of a stretch mark cream like the revitol stretch mark cream which she also used before. This cream from revitol can absolutely help in diminishing stretch marks so my Mom tried using it. And with the regular application of such cream, in just few weeks my Mom saw good results and she told me that she was so much satisfied with it.

For that reason, my Mom also recommends such product to her friends who are also having problems about stretch marks. So if ever my Mom get pregnant again and develops stretch marks on her tummy, she would likely still make use the revitol stretch mark cream because it's really worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When my mom got pregnant she was worried of

"http://pregnancy.more4kids.info/stretchmarks">stretchmarks
during her pregnancy but today she is happy that applying revitol strech mark cream stretch marks disappeared. I want to suggest every pregnant mom to use this cream in order to prevent stretch marks.