Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Absent :(

I'm so sad because I was not able to attend class today because my left arm is aching so bad. It's my fault, I didn't behave the way my mom and dad wants me to. I had my wrist twisted last night.. it hurts me so bad. My mom and dad got so worried but good thing our masseur (he is blind) was at home and he is actually massaging my dad. He massage my left hand and arms and said it was twisted, so I even cried out louder because while he's doing it, it even aches so much. After that, I feel a little better but then after a while it starts to ache again and I cannot even move it. Until I fall asleep... In the morning I still can't move my arms so my mom had to lift me from bed very slowly. My dad suggested that I should not go to school today and just take some rest at home. Well, its okay at least I can really take some rest, yet I will surely miss our lessons for today at school.


No comments: