Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What does my name Chantal Zoe means..

What Chantal Zoe Means

C is for Classy
H is for Healthy
A is for Animated
N is for Naughty
T is for Talented
A is for Amorous
L is for Lively

Z is for Zany
O is for Outgoing
E is for Emotional


Everything about here is true about me.. every single letter meaning from my name certainly represents my personality..

I'm CLASSY - yes, I'm a bit stylish although I'm still very young and that is because my Mom always want me to look very stylish (like her).. I sometimes wear her clothes and I definitely look very fashionable and chic..


I'm HEALTHY - my body is perfect for my age (though some would say I'm a bit big for my age - well, "mana ako sa Daddy ko, ano ba?") my Mom is very happy about that, she doesn't get insulted instead she's thankful I'm like my Dad when it comes to body built. (she wants me to be supermodel someday..) Back to being healthy. Yes I'm healthy because I eat healthy foods.. vegetables, fruits, fish, and not too much on meat, though I love "taba" (meat fat). I don't eat junk foods regularly, what I like is Chicharon (my ultimate favorite). I also stay away from eating candies because my Mom and Dad always tells me that too much candies will only ruin my beautiful teeth.

I'm ANIMATED - like cartoons? no. It means I'm energetic and active.. VERY MUCH! I have so much energy, like I'm always full charged. My Mom hates it when I always go around our house and messing things up (specially her things). But on the other side, I'm very energetic and active at school, I always follow what my teacher told me but sometimes I'm a bit naughty.. (I'm still a kid naman kasi). I always anticipate singing and dancing sessions in our school also..

I'm NAUGHTY - Just like what I said, I'm still a kid and like any other toddler I'm very naughty sometimes (unless I'm asleep, hehehe) I love seeing my Mom angry with her eyes almost bulging and looking like a monster.

I'm TALENTED - This characteristic is what I'm really proud about myself. My Mom, Dad, and grandparents also are very proud about that too. I'm not bragging too much about myself, its just that I'm gifted, thank GOD. I have a very good memory, talent for dancing and still practicing my singing voice. I should and will maintain these talents of mine because when I up I really would like to be a supermodel and a beauty queen. I remember the old woman who talked to my Mom just few weeks ago, she said "When your daughter grow up, she will be seen on TV and very famous". Is that old woman GOD or my guardian angel? Well I don't know, she maybe a fortune teller.. I really don't know what I will be when I grow up but being a person with a very good heart is my main goal. But for the meantime, I will enjoy my childhood first.

I'm AMOROUS - I'm really a loving, affectionate and passionate child. I care so much about my Dad and Mom and everybody else around me. In Tagalog, "sobrang lambing ko". I always kiss and hug my parents when I woke up and before going to sleep (even in the afternoon) and same thing is what I do when my parents and grandparents come home after work and ask them, how was their day?

I'm LIVELY - nobody will get bored on me.. I love entertaining people and maybe that is what I will really be when I grow up.

I'm ZANY - just like my description about I'm Naughty.. I just wish when I grow up I will not be very wacky.

I'm OUTGOING - I'm sociable and very friendly to everyone else. I want everyone to be my friend but that is impossible, I cannot please everybody, right?

I'm EMOTIONAL - huhuhu! I'm still a cry-baby.. I also feel sad when my love ones are sad. But a funny thing about that is that I also feel sad and cry when watching cartoons that have sad stories. (this makes my Mom and Dad laugh so hard and I hate it when they do!)

All these things primarily shows the real me as a child and as I grow up day by day I would like to maintain such things and hopefully continues to stay the same as I grow more older and even have more great new things about me.

No comments: