Monday, July 30, 2007

I have my first major exam at shcool today

I have to wake up early this morning because I'll be having my exam at school today at 8:30. Last night Mom tried so hard to teach me about the coverage of our exam. She explained everything to me and tried my best to understand her with all the examples she showed me.

The main coverage of our exam today is about coloring objects with the right color, shapes like circle and square, letter M and S and its phonetic sounds, and placing check to objects that starts with the letter M and S.

Honestly, my Mom is not very good in drawing so her examples was not that clear. She actually had a hard time drawing the following: Man, Mouse, Shoes, and Slippers (few of the examples in our book). But its okay because after she finished her drawing she told me what it was.. :)

My mom promised me to take me to Jollibee and buy me toys if ever I perfect or got above average in my exam result. Don't worry Mom, I've listened carefully to your teachings last night. I also prayed to God to help me today.

No comments: