Thursday, July 5, 2007

Last Night I Was So Scared..


"Mommy I'm scared!"

At 2am today I was awaken by the very loud thunder, I was very scared! It was my first time to hear such very loud thunder. The lightning was so bright then.

My Mommy was beside me and I know she was also awake that time. I hold her arms so tight and told her "Mommy I'm scared, I want to stay in your bed, beside Daddy".

My Mom and Dad hug me so tight and kept on telling me "its okay baby, its only a thunder, don't worry about that, it will not struck you. Mom and Dad is here beside you.."

Those lines made me feel stronger and the tight hug my parents gave me makes me feel safe..

The lightning and thunder still continues and my Mom would cover my ears every time the thunder rumbles.. It lasted for more than 15 minutes and after that I was able to sleep then.. Thank God my parents are always there to make me feel safe and strong.

No comments: