Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've got a Simpson's watch..

This is the new watch my mom give me just last week.. We actually got it from Jollibee.. (free from a kiddie meal)

Although I still don't know how to read the time yet, I do put this on my wrist and even wear it to school..



There is one cartoon show in Disney I always get to watch with my Mom, its about Mr. Clock (not the title). I do learn some lessons there about how to read time. What I just know is that when the long hand points at the number 12 its something o'clock.. and when the short hand points at a specific number, its the time of the day.. However, my wrist watch is a digital one.. I don't know if its more easier to read time on such clock, but whenever my Mom would ask what time it is, I just said the number I see on the screen..

No comments: