Wednesday, July 11, 2007


The picture above is what I always see on the screen of our computer once my Mom opens it.. 16 different pictures of me.. how i love it.

My mom told me she made this at her office using Paint application and use it as her screen saver.. she told me she had a hard time choosing my best pictures..

She also told me that once in a while she stares on my pictures and she's like talking to me, saying how much she love and care for me..

Sadly, for 2 months already I'm not on her computer desktop in their office anymore since it is prohibited to post a screen saver there.. (that's what she said)

Its okay Mom, I know that my pictures is still your screen saver on your phone.. hehehe!

You can still always see and even talk to me just by looking at the pictures on your phone..

Don't worry also because I always behave at school and at home even you and Dad is away..


No comments: