Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I want to go back to my Mama Fe's place..


This pictures were taken last April 30, 2007 in Irosin Sorsogon.

This was the day I have first met my Mom's grandfather, grandmother, and her many aunties and uncles.. My Mom's family on her mother side (my Mama Fe) is quite big. 15 siblings (3 of them is already with Papa Jesus)

They are a happy family although they don't usually see each other but some leaves just nearby. Their religions are different, some are Roman Catholic and others are Iglesia ni Cristo - my great grandfather is a Roman Catholic and my great grandmother is an Iglesia ni Cristo. This is fine with everybody else, religion doesn't matter a lot.







I look so cute here, agree? Oh, i miss the swing, the see-saw, and the slide there.. how I wish we can go back there soon so I can play again.

Hmm, Daddy is not looking at the camera? I can't remember who had this take? Is it you Mom? Maybe you are playing jokes with Dad that is why he doesn't look straight to the cam.

Oh, look at the slippers I'm wearing, its PINK! My Mama Fe bought it to me earlier that day.













This last picture was taken before we are about to leave the playground. I don't want to leave yet but my Mom and Dad said its already getting dark and Mama Fe and Pay will be looking for us already and that dinner will be serve early.

What can I do? (sigh) But wait, one more slide please.. Mom, I know your shorts is getting dirty already..

After dinner that day I've played with my cousin Umi for about 2 hours. At 8pm I had my shower, brush my teeth, and then watched TV for an hour. At 9pm I have to go to sleep (earlier than the time I'm supposed to sleep which is 10pm). I just can't wait for another morning to come so I can play again..

No comments: