Friday, July 27, 2007

My Prayer

Diyos na may awa
Gawin mo po akong mabuting bata
Ilayo mo ako sa sakit at masama
Salamat sa iyong pag alaga
sa aking mga kapatid at kasama

Jesus teach me
Day by Day up to this day..
Make me gentle, bright, and good,
Make me loving as I should

Angel of God
My guardian dear
To whom God's love
commits me here
Ever this day, be at my side
to light and guard,
to rule and guide.
Amen

This is our prayer at school. After about 2 weeks of praying these at school, before and after the class start and ends, I already memorize this. My Mom and Dad was so happy and was amazed that I've actually memorized it and recited it to them one night. Because of that my Mom concluded that I really behave at school (yah I do sometimes - but most of the time I'm playing and eating my baon).




No comments: