Wednesday, August 8, 2007

the beach is part of my life..

Last Saturday afternoon, me, my Mom and my Dad went to Daet, Camarines Norte to attend my wowo Mar's birthday. At 12:00 noon my Unlce Pao and kuya Raen took us to the bus terminal. It was my Dad's decision to take an aircon bus and not a van so we can sit comfortably and there will be enough space for out pieces of baggage, but unfortunately the available bus was a mini bus, no place to put our things so we just place it under our chair.. the seats cannot be adjusted as well so my Dad and Mom was not able to sit comfortably that their backs were aching until we reach Naga. It took almost 3 hours before we reached Naga and my parents thought that we should have ride a van instead, which will probably take 2 hours only.

During our travel what I did was watch through the bus window while my Mom is telling me everything we see on the way like cows, carabaos, palayans, houses, other vehicles, children, and many more. At the middle of our ride I fall asleep and was waken up by the noisy sellers on the bus. There are lots of foods offered by these sellers like buko juice, cold mineral water, sweets, peanuts, cha cha (junk foods), and many others. My Dad bought spicy peanuts and my Mom picked the sweet candies (I didn't like any..)

At 3pm we arrive at Naga and before we went to the van terminal going to Daet (no available aircon bus going to Daet, ordinary bus would take us many hours and would require us to transfer to another bus along the way) we bought some snacks, one of my Mom's fave food.. donut that is filled with strawberry jelly.

Luckily, we were able to find a very comfortable seat at the van. The van left Naga at 4:00pm and we were able to reached Daet by 5:30 (it only took us 1 1/2 hours..) Sadly, I vomited on the way to Daet because I felt very dizzy of the crooked road we are passing through.

Forget about that.. we are finally at Daet. My wowo Mar and titas and tito fetch us at the crossing road going to the beach resort. I saw my wowo's face from the van, he was so excited to see us, especially me. He hugged and kissed me right away when he lift me.. I miss my wowo so much also.. I don't get to see him often since he resides there at Daet.

Anyway, when we reached the resort, many of my Mom's relatives (here titas, titos, grandmother, and cousins) were already there waiting for us. They too we very excited to see us since the last time we went there was last summer (April 07).

After taking the snacks my wowo prepared for us, we immediately went to the beach and me and my young titas played until dinner was ready. Fortunately the pictures are not yet uploaded by my Mom so I cannot post any pictures right now. Hopefully tomorrow I can share it with you guys..

And for my next posts I will be posting our pictures also during my wowo's birthday and our 3 days swimming at the beach..

No comments: