Tuesday, August 14, 2007

when it rains, it pours


oh how i love it when it rains.. its feel so good to sleep.. but i know i have school today. unfortunately my mom decided not to allow me to go to school becuase the rain is pouring so hard. of course she doesn't want me to get sick.

so, i will just study at home today after watching my fave cartoons show. hope it will rain this afternoon again so i can have a good nap again, hehehe.. its okay if i can't play later this afternoon with my neighborhood friends, i will just watch cartoons again or maybe sing along with my rhymes..

and hopefully tomorrow it will be sunny already so i can attend school. we actually don't have proper lesson since monday because our room is being repainted so we stay at the building next to our school and all we do is sing (maybe that is the reason why it is raining, hehehe)

No comments: