Wednesday, August 8, 2007

No School Yet :(

Almost 1 week has already passed and we still don't have school :( I feel very sad, I really miss our lessons, stories, and games..

Unfortunately my teacher's mom is not yet buried. And yesterday one of my classmates Mom told my yaya that our school will be resumed next week Monday.

I feel sad because so much time is wasted, but the again I feel somehow happy because I get to sleep late in the evening and wake up a little late in the morning also. I also get to watch cartoons whole day and play more time with my cousins. And of course, watch and sing a long with my rhymes and read books with my Dad.

Last night I asked my Mom to give me my work book at school and browse through our upcoming lessons and reviewed the lessons we had before. I'm not sure if we will pursue with our first major exam in Monday but then again I will still review by Sunday night.

I already ate half of my baons for the month of August. (sigh)

No comments: