Wednesday, August 1, 2007

no class for one week - sad and happy

Last Monday we are supposed to have our first major exam but unfortunately teacher Nor did not go to school. Sad to say her mama passed away..

Because of that, we don't have class for one whole week. Not sure if Monday we'll have our class already and if we'll pushed thru with our exam.

I was so excited to take the exam.. Mom I know how to make a square/box now!!!

See, I was really listening to you the night we were studying

Dad was so happy also..

It's not a perfect square but it's still a square.. now, the problem is which object/s should I put a box on?

Hmm.. we'll study again on Sunday Mommy.. we'll be spending less time then since I already know how to make a square!!!



Since I have no school for one whole week all I do is sleep, eat, play, and watch cartoons and rhymes... that's so much fun!!


(left) time to go down to my cousins house and play...




(right) its 7:30pm its time for Clifford the Big Red Dog cartoon show.. need to drink milk (after dinner time, I'm still hungry, hehehe)





I'll miss everything we do at school.. no assignments and lessons to study..

No comments: