Thursday, August 2, 2007

Supermodel, Beauty Queen, and Actress



When I grow up, I really want to be a supermodel, beauty queen, and princess.. (that's what my Mom told me, hihihi!) Its true I would like to be a model or an actress, I have a talent and that will be further developed as I grow up.

See that picture above.. someday I will be popular and paparazzi would be following me then..
That top I'm wearing is actually my Mom's bolero and that oh so sophisticated bag is hers too..
I actually try everything my Mom has, clothes, shoes, bags, perfumes, even make up (she even caught me one day putting a lot of lipstick on my lips)

But for the moment, I need to focus on my studies first. For sure my parents would like me to priorities my studies first before anything else. If an opportunity comes along, we'll see and think about that.. (not in my dreams..)

No comments: