Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i won't eat donut.. i promise :(

Last night my mommy brought me a surprise and i was so excited about it. it was in a box and though it was a toy (anyway, whatever she brings me is fine with me). well, it was a box of donut, i never though of it because the box looks different.

then i said "thank you mom for this one but didn't i promise not to eat donut again?" then she said, "princess baby dear zoe do not worry because you will not vomit anymore, its just that the time you've eaten a donut and vomited was when we are in a trip. you feel dizzy while traveling that is why you vomit but the donut has nothing to do about that"

"ok mom i'll try to eat one, just one and see" and so i've eaten one and then get another one.. it taste good..

i will break my promise now.. i will eat donut now, but not while traveling far places.. hehehe!

No comments: