Friday, August 17, 2007

she promised me..


my mom promised to take me to Jolibee and she did made her promise to me.. yesterday we had our dinner then, just the two of us..

my yaya brought me to my mom's office at around 5:00pm and i fetched my mom from work then. while there at her office i get to see what she have been doing there all day, lots of words i can't understand. she also showed me her blog and my blog again and saw it is not that updated.. she must be really busy at work.

anyway, after 6pm we went out of her office and ride a jeep going to Jolibee. i hurriedly went to the playing area, oh my God, the slide.. i miss it so much! while i'm playing my mom was ordering our food, chicken, rice, burger, fries, coke, peach mango pie and ice cream.

she knows how excited i am to play and eat at Jolibee again and promised me to go there again by the end of the month. can't wait for that day again..

No comments: